BicyBAGS: how it works ?
Take the time to read this page, it’s important!
Operation of “One Way” bike rental:
- Deliveries are normally made in the early morning (8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.).
- Bike pick-ups take place at the end of the afternoon (3 p.m. to 5 p.m.). If you have accommodation (hotel / guesthouse) that is ready to keep the bikes safe, we can pick up the bikes on D+1 in your absence.
- If you would like delivery or collection outside of these hours, please contact us first to see what is possible.
- We deliver and pick up bicycles only at easily accessible places with the possibility of parking.
- Once you have confirmed your reservation, please contact us at least 3 days before the delivery and pick-up date, otherwise we will impose the time and place of the meeting.
- Upon delivery, we take a deposit of €150 per muscle bike and €500 per Electrically Assisted Bike (either by check or bank imprint). Please provide the necessary.
Operation of baggage transport:
- Luggage is taken care of by our services from 9am.
- They are delivered to the next accommodation before 6 p.m. (except in cases of force majeure, we warn you).
We do not work with Airbnb or any other accommodation that does not offer baggage pick-up and delivery between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. We ask our customers to ensure this variable before booking accommodation or luggage transport with BicyBAGS.
It is possible to give our number to the accommodation (guest house or hotel) to provide a solution in case of absence (digital code, place of drop-off, other…).
- During the first transport of luggage, we apply BicyBAGS luggage tags on your luggage to easily identify them during transfers. Please identify your luggage beforehand with at least the NAME OF THE RESERVATION and do not remove the BicyBAGS luggage tags.
Note regarding E-Bikes:
- We mainly work with the Arcade Vitality model (manufacturer link). Please note, depending on availability and your size, another model may be assigned to you (equivalent performance).
- For people from 1.50 m to 2 m
- Several levels of assistance
- Motor in the crankset
- Minimum autonomy of 80 km
- Autonomy up to 120-150 km (not guaranteed – depending on use and conditions)
- Detachable batteries, which can be charged in the room
- Charging time for empty battery: 6 hours. Remember to charge the batteries every night, even if they are not completely empty.
Validation of the reservation:
- To validate a reservation we need two elements:
- Quote signed and dated with voucher for agreement
- Payment of the full amount
- Upon receipt of these elements, we will confirm your reservation.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.